- Discuss a new mindset and approach to health and fitness at the Master’s age of 40 and beyond.
- Implement screening and assessment for a new positive outcome.
- Define the best shape of your client’s life and Master a course of action to remain injury free.
- Profile pre-existing injuries and how they will impact the future of fitness expectations.
- Engage in a goal setting strategy that will last.
- Discover that communication is the key for the Master’s Age Man.
- Build a new foundation with Nutrition, Form, Intensity, Power, Control, Consistency, Discipline, Nutrition, Rest, and Release.